This week there will be two very exciting events in Berlin. At first, on Thursday is the World Usability Day (German site, world wide site), which will be celebrated with a full day of presentations and workshops. One room will be open for the audience to give a session in Barcamp style. We have invited the guys from the tentable project to present their multi-touch table.
Some highlights from the program:
- Keynote by Aaron Day, iconmobile
- “User Experience for Dummies”-workshop by Darryl Feldman, Deutsche Telekom and Henning Fritzenwalder, hfux
- Frank Hohenschuh, SirValUse presents “Usability goes Web 2.0”
- our own workshop, together with Ellen Reitmayr, PhaseZero on “Vom Whiteboard zum Klick-Dummy – Konsistente Konzeption ohne Programmierung”
- the evening session “Live-Expert-Reviews”, ad-hoc expert reviews of web projects by leading usability experts from Berlin
In addition, there will be a bunch of companies presenting their products, including us from pidoco°.
The next day, Friday, there will be the first IA InfoCamp in Germany. I’m sure Sabine Stoessel and Jan Jursa have organised a great venue for the InfoCamper to make it an even better day.
Have a nice week and see you on either of the events!